Monday 20 July 2015

Dear Reader,

This Website is dedicated to all those Educated and very worthy women who are sitting at home to either take care of their Kids, Parents, In- Laws or other House-hold affairs.

Posts published on this website have been just compiled together form other Sites that I have liked. You can be be Rest assured that everything here is tried and tested. Only when I have recieved lots of Compliment, I thought of maintaining a recipe or some tips and tricks diary. I had seen my mother, Buas and mausis having diary of their time. It would have all recipes and tips and tricks that they would jot down while watching any TV Program , Neighbours recipe, Books, Newspaper Cutting, Indian Hindi magazine like Sarita and Manorama. etc.

I thought of maintaining it Online as in this fast moving world, Hard copies cannot be carried everywhere.

Some Resources for mothers with toddlers are here. Those are just something that I had to jot down to remember it for myself.

If you have any suggestions, just drop me a line. The Blog might Not look very Organized as I have to take care of 2 kids who are more interested in My Laptop than their Toys.

In Due course of time, I shall work more on maintaing and organizing this blog. Plz bear with me till then.

I want to thank all my Readers and the owners of non ending list of sites from where these posts are compiled from.

Be Loved Forever,

Soumya

No comments: